This section of my site covers the administrative functions of my practice. It includes the following pages:
- Business Arrangements summarizes the basic business agreement of participating in psychotherapy, such as lead times needed for cancellations, emergency contact information, and responsibility for payment.
- Forms and Notices provides links to documents we use when beginning treatment and participating in it. I’ll let you know which ones to access, if needed.
- Insurance and Fees lists third party payers that have me on their panels. It states my policies for accepting third-party payment and some instructions for dealing with your payer.
- Links is a technical area of the website where I’ve traded links with other sites for cross-referrals.
- Making a First Appointment guides you through the forms to read and items to complete before your intake session.
- Pay by Credit Card/PayPal offers instructions and a link for making a secure payment online.
- Resources lists books, organizations, and other resources I recommend for people with a variety of needs and interests.
- Site Map is another way to find your way around my website by showing you its logical organization.
To schedule a first appointment please select this link. Although experienced with emergencies, that is not my practice focus. As an outpatient therapist I work with people who can reliably cope, are not at risk or in crisis, do not have thoughts of self-harm, and are seeking to grow.